The film opens with shots from a deserted beach outside the city of Aegion, while two people enjoy moments of relaxation with the mountains as a background.
Afterwards, the filmmaker takes us to the old port of Aigio in the prefecture of Achaia.
We can see the-now-deserted railway lines to Diakopto, tourists and locals with their children and in the background one of the buildings of the facilities of the Aegion Paper Mill which opened in 1927 and was closed in 199. It is worth mentioning that during the German occupation the factory closed but payed their staff regularly, without producing paper, as the factory management refused to come to terms with the Germans.
The lens turns around to meet a vertical rock where, partially carved-in stands the church of Panagia (Virgin Mary) Trypiti (16th century AD). The filmmaker follows the faithful people who go up the stairs to the church and then gives us shots from its facade which strongly resembles the church of Panagia of Tinos island.
The lens stands on the arches and the bell tower, follows two women who stand on the stairs and look at the Corinthian gulf and through the foliage, the film immortalizes the endless blue and the boats that are moored. The lens enters the church where faithful people stand in the sanctuary with the marble fountain, it passes through the wood-carved decoration where in a prominent position stands the icon of the Virgin Mary holding the baby Jesus and witnesses the preparations for a christian rite, probably a baptism.
The film closes with the lens filled with bougainvillea flowers and the filmmaker’s family enjoying moments of relaxation at the Tourist Cafe.